Current Address

Elder Jordan Carlson


Send emails to: urumontemission@gmail.com with ELDER JORDAN CARLSON as the subject line. The mission home will print the email and send it to Jordan.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear family,
The Holmes' dinner sounds really delicious. I would love some BBQ ribs. I did make BBQ chicken once, it was yummy. 

Anyway, The biggest news (and only news) since yesterday night..... Change Calls

I am staying here in Melilla (Melisha) My new comp is Elder Alvey, I already know him because I was in his zone when he started the mission. He is really tall, like 6 ft 4 or 5 or 6 or something. He is from Bountiful Utah. He has about 6 or 7 months in the mission.

My comp, Elder Segura is going up to Melo its close to Brasil. 

The other two elders in the house are staying put. I´m the district leader again. And the other elders Elder Robertson and Elder Dinkle are both training. Robertson is leaving in a white wash and Dinkle is staying and training.

So I will be going to Changes tomorrow and I will get to see a bunch of other elders, including Elder Moffit. I will talk to him about going and visiting you guys. 

Well that's about all I have to say.

Love You guys

Elder Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment