Current Address

Elder Jordan Carlson


Send emails to: urumontemission@gmail.com with ELDER JORDAN CARLSON as the subject line. The mission home will print the email and send it to Jordan.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sebastian's Getting Baptized!

Dear Family,
No box so far, but I'm sure it will arrive sometime.
That was a great picture mom,  nice snooping :)

For Mother's Day - I'm almost positive 2 o clock your time will work. 5 o clock my time.

I think google+ will work, you go ahead and jump on my account  and add everyone as a friend and everything.... that way when I jump on it on Sunday I won't have to do any of that.

So Sebastian will be baptized this week! :) We announced his baptism and he is all ready!
We talked to the Relief Society and got him some clothing and I gave him a tie so now he looks really sharp in church.... Here's a picture of him:


Ya it was a really good Sunday, I think maybe for the first time in my life I enjoyed my fast. Not that I wasn't hungry, I just enjoyed it. I think it helped that I studied the law of the fast on Sunday. Isaiah 58 is a great chapter about fasting.  

I am really scatterbrained, thinking about a lot of stuff right now. Anyway thats about all I can think about....

Today we decided to do something fun. There is a homeless man that stays near our house and we all ways see him and he talks to us every once and a while. He is a religious man and has a lot of faith in God despite his dificult circumstances. Today was are going to make lunch and go and eat with him in the park. It's a nice day and we have had the idea for a while. It's going to a nice experience.

Other that that I think I will clean and make some bread or something. Yesterday night I made a apple crumble it was very delicious:



Love you guys. Talk to you Sunday!

Love, 
Elder Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment