Current Address

Elder Jordan Carlson


Send emails to: urumontemission@gmail.com with ELDER JORDAN CARLSON as the subject line. The mission home will print the email and send it to Jordan.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Change Calls

Hi Family,
The only news I really have for this week is that we got change calls yesterday! 
We were thinking that Elder Alvey was just going to stay and kill me and then be with a temporary missionary for the other few weeks that I'm gone. Turns out that's not the plan now. Elder Alvey is leaving to be with Elder Francis my first oro and I'm getting Elder Cannon. He is fairly old, has like a year and poquito in the mission. Should be good, I think it will help me to keep working hard, a little new animo....

Elder Davies is dying, his parents are going to be here tomorrow. They are going to take us out to dinner on Wednesday. It should be fun. 

Tepanyaki when I get home? Yes. Maybe not on the way home from the airport but definitely the first day.... it will be like 2:30 in the afternoon, maybe it would be better to go for dinner, but whatever is easier for you guys! 

Anyway I think that's about all I'm going to write for this week.... 

ps... Is there anything specific that you guys want me to get you from Uruguay? 

pps. We are going to have this zone barbaque today, courtesy of this guy named Tio Pocho, he is a restaurant owner that we always buy from. He is going to cook 22 pounds of meat for us, thats 10 kilos! Its going to be fun! Also side note, the Hermana Armstrong is really focused on making us have better manners and clean the houses and stuff like that, it should be interesting.  For example, today we weren't allowed to leave until we cleaned everything! It doesn't bug me I havent had a problem with being clean really.


Love,
Elder Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment