Current Address

Elder Jordan Carlson


Send emails to: urumontemission@gmail.com with ELDER JORDAN CARLSON as the subject line. The mission home will print the email and send it to Jordan.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Family,


Wow, thats really exciting about Spencer. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks for the recipes, I'm sure they will turn out delicious. I need a whisk. I think it would be helpful for all the whipping I will be doing. 


Anyway, sounds like things are going well, I was aware of your trip to England, you conveniently planned it for right before I get home.... oh well, sounds like its going to be lots of fun.

So things are going well down here. We had a fairly good week. Nothing out of the ordinary, we had a really good day on Saturday, we found a lot of new people so we are excited for that. Beatriz is kinda in wonderland. we don't really know whats going on with her. She works a lot and hasn't been able to come to church since we started meeting with her. We haven't been able to set a date for her baptism either because he just haven't met with her.

We received a reference from the other elders in a different part of the city, It is a guy named Carlos, He is an older guy, a little crazy but really good guy, we contacted the reference on Tuesday I think, we have had several charlas with him already and he came to church yesterday! He has a baptismal date planned for the 24 of December. We are really excited, he is keeping all of his commitments. He is reading and praying and is always ready and waiting for us when we have appointments with him. He has to give up smoking but im confident he will be able to do it.

I made a delicious Peach Cobbler this week, and also that box of holiday swirl Toll House Cookies. They both turned out quite yummy. I haven´t told Elder Francis that I'm going to make him a cake. I might try to make it a suprise if I can..... The thing is we aren't going to be here for his birthday this Wednesday, because we have our yearly christmas conference with President Da Silva and the whole mission. I´m looking forward to it. It was really good last year. Good food too.....

Well it's getting quite warm here. I´m sure looking at the Florida weather report to you guys it looks quite comfortable, but it's not to us. Sun and all and not having air conditioning. Oh well.

Oh yes I realized the other day that last year I was in Florida for Christmas and New Years Day, same story this year. That doesn't happen too often.

Well thats about it.

2 Questions....

Did you download and make a Skype account.... If so did you do it with your normal email address....? If you haven't made your account yet, use your provo email address that way I will be able to add you so we can chat. I will make sure that we figure everything out this week so we can tell you all the details next week. What is the time change right now....??? is it 3hrs or 5? I always get confused.....

Also could find out and tell me the exact name of the mission that Kylie is in.... and the name of the mission that Zach White is in....

Thank You.

Love,

 Elder Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment