Current Address

Elder Jordan Carlson


Send emails to: urumontemission@gmail.com with ELDER JORDAN CARLSON as the subject line. The mission home will print the email and send it to Jordan.

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Quick Note...

Dear family,


Wow, I hate Uruguayan computers.....

Thanks for the pictures of the Gillands.  Loren looks way bigger and much more like Hillary. In dad's letter he wrote Taylor twice but never Tyler.....

I have no time and I was going to just send photos but thanks to this wonderful machine I'm using I cannot.....

Today is a holiday in Uruguay. 18 de Julio its like their 4th of July. Everything is closed that's why we aren't in our regular ciber.....

We moved houses this morning. It's a really nice house.- I will send pics and stuff next week.

Thanks for the love and support

Elder Carlson!

No comments:

Post a Comment