Current Address

Elder Jordan Carlson


Send emails to: urumontemission@gmail.com with ELDER JORDAN CARLSON as the subject line. The mission home will print the email and send it to Jordan.

Monday, November 15, 2010

A quick note before leaving the MTC...

I only have 7 minutes but...
 
Proselitismo was good, I really like the city we are in, or were in, it seems like a big city but really it's just this tiny suburb of Buenos Aires.
We got to talk to our JW guy again it was interesting and he said he would read in the Book of Mormon and pray about it. We put him as a reference for the other missionaries in the area.
 
Guess what! There was a McDonalds in our area!  It was awesome. I got some food there! Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to Uruguay. It's going to be different being out of the MTC and all.
 
Oh yes and I have been meaning to tell you that on the way to our areas on Saturday we go through this toll area where the highway gets wider and at its widest point it was 42 lanes wide!!!! its huge! I wish I had a picture but I don't. Maybe on our way to the airport I can get one of it. Anyway that's all for now.
 
I love you guys
 
Elder Carlson IV
 
P.S.  I think my new pday is going to be Monday but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment